The program organizes kids’ specific events; provides kids with strider bikes, uniforms and helmets; motivates parents to get involved; introduces the All Kids Rides program to schools; and seeks ideas and support to do more to get kids riding, laughing and sweating.
We believe riding increases health and happiness, expands opportunities, and creates a can-do attitude for life.
We imagine a future where bicycles in schools are as fundamental as whiteboards, racks of balls, and rows of desks.
We imagine a nation where every child is taught in school, along with reading, writing, and arithmetic, how to ride a bike.
We imagine a country where all school children possess the self-confidence bicycling provides, not to mention the stimulation to their hearts, muscles, and minds.
Every kid has the power to change the future. It’s as simple as riding a bike!
We appreciate the support from the following organizations:
• Florida Cycling Foundation, http://www.floridacyclingfoundation.org
• Strider Education Foundation, https://www.stridereducationfoundation.org
• All Kids Bike, https://www.allkidsbike.org
• Mumu Cycling Apparel, http://mumuapparel.com
Please use the buttons/links below to:
• Visit our Facebook page
• Make a donation, pay for an event, or purchase an item.
• View our Gallery